Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Preheating the Oven

There is nothing like a cookie, fresh out of the oven. But, as much fun as baking is, eating is much more so. Luckily, living in New York City, there is no shortage of bakeries. There also is certainly no shortage of opinions. In the city, it seems as though there is constantly someone trying to persuade you, whether it be missionaries on the street, or, just as commonly, the acquaintance who passionately claims they alone know where to get the best bagel (and apparently it's not H&H?). Yet, in the busy, fast-paced, urban, life, who takes the time to step back and consider these many suggestions?

This is the conception for my project.

I would like to take the time to consider. I would like to find the perfect cookie.

There is no real organization or time frame to this project; the only constraints are my stomach and bank account. I plan to follow my appetite and senses, as well as take suggestions, and try different cookies around the city and then blog about them. The one requirement is that they are fresh-baked.

Operation Cookie commences.

No comments:

Post a Comment